Perry Ellis recently shared his grief over his beloved (ha!) cat’s disappearance, and now Padre shares the same worry.
That’s right, my innocent Mickey Mouse bobblehead, a souvenir of my first work trip to Orlando, and who I lovingly refer to as Daisuke Mousesuzaka, is currently bound and gagged in our office (nice carpeting, huh?). Here’s the hostage note I received late yesterday, from the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Your Mickey Bobble Head”:
Haha!!! You think you have this all figured out and that the iPhone owners have taken over WISted Sister Mickey. Little did you know that your friendly figurine is in possession of a non iPhone owning individual. It’s too bad that Mickey doesn’t have one of those laser shooting iPhones to use to protect himself or to call for help.If we don’t get our request soon, poor Mickey will be doomed.
And here’s the accompanying picture.
So, here’s what we know:
1. Daisuke Mousesuzaka is still healthy, though he may need an eye exam.
2. The perpetrator either has access to an iPhone (to take the pictures) or is straight-up lying.
3. The perpetrator also thinks I can work miracles, and not just in the bedroom.
4. People in my office have too much time on their hands.
5. There is a 99% chance that Pax and/or Duellette is involved in this.
Pray for Mickey.